Gain experience in the education of community members around video editing, multi-media production and digital engagement. Assist with editing videos for the web, create digital content and perform relevant research.
- In college from an accredited college or university. Recent graduates are also eligible within the first 6 months of graduation.
- Overall web, Google Drive apps and computer confidence (uploading files, navigating web sites, etc.)
- Must be proficient on a computer (Mac) with basic knowledge of Final Cut Express or other video editing software.
- Candidates must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Candidates must be self-motivated.
- Ability to work in a classroom setting with both teens and adults.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision to meet deadlines.
- We will work with schools for student interns receiving credit, but receiving credit is not required.
- This is an unpaid internship.
As a Nine Academy intern you will be working closely with Nine’s digital storytelling instructors. Learning opportunities include:
- Working with students at helping them complete their short videos using Final Cut Express.
- Working in an educational setting, gaining hands-on teaching experience.
- Creatively fulfilling, practical experience for digital media.
- Peripheral opportunities to assist with other aspects of production, with permission from supervisor.
- Engaging and working with experienced professionals in public television.
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to Sonya Stevenson, Project Manager, at email@example.com.