The Nine Center for Public Engagement is focused on generating understanding and awareness of important community issues in our region. Professional track unpaid interns will work collaboratively with team members to support station initiatives and create community impact.
Duties may include database management, project research, content creation, online engagement and interactive media (including basic digital filming/editing for the web and social media networks).
Pursuing or obtained college degree (communications, journalism, multimedia or related discipline)
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and verbal skills, as well as writing and presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse group of professionals in an ever-changing and fast-paced media environment
- Strong strategic thinking and analysis capacity
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel and social networking platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Youtube)
- Available 15 to 20 hours per week
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to Sonya Stevenson, Project Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org